Monday, March 2, 2015

Picture Time: The mostly Franklin Edition

So I visited with Laura and the puppies today. I had planned on taking pictures only to find that while I had remembered the camera...I managed to leave the battery at home on it's charger. Yes, I am brilliant like that, thanks!

Laura was nice enough to hand me her camera and send me the resulting pictures. She says that Franklin appears to be my favorite based on the frequency in which he appears in the pictures...maybe Franklin is just a photo hog :P I admit nothing.

Little Abbott has left for his new home...someone saw his pictures and fell in love with his cute little face :)

Oh look, it's a Franklin...
Also an Irma...
Franklin
Franklin and his tail hold an important meeting...
Mom playing with Franklin
More Irma action in the background there...
I think Irma is cheer leading...
Franklin and Elsa share the toy...
Irma
How can I not adore this face?

No comments:

Post a Comment