Sunday, July 8, 2012

I am the enemy!

Menchi's skin is clearing up nicely with the antibiotics. However, she still needed a bath today. She is so not a fan of this current weekly bath regime.

She sits in the tub and looks like a sad panda once she is soaped up and has to wait for the shampoo to work it's magic. It makes me feel like I am a torturer and this is Shar Pei water torture.

After her bath she shuns me for at least 30 minutes unless I have food in my hand for her. I am a wicked, evil bath demon...and therefore to be avoided!

The whole this is for your own good and it will make you better excuse leaves little impression on the Shar Pei goddess.

Watson also runs from me when I exit the bathroom after Menchi's dousing. He makes cunning Basenji evasive maneuvers...even though I am not even trying to catch him for a bath >.<

I currently feel like public enemy number one here!

No comments:

Post a Comment