Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Safari in our office...

So last night I am in the kitchen working on dinner...

Sabe calls out from the office...since I did not quite hear what he said I wander into the living room and he meets me out there with the news that Watson has found a mouse.

The boy had indeed located a mouse and flushed it out of hiding...but he had not gotten a hold of it. He was still looking for it in one corner when it had already went to hide in another.

In order to try and prevent a wild hunt I went on mouse safari. It took a few tries, but I was able to capture the beastie. I evicted it from the premises only to be told by a friend later that this likely means it will try to find its way back. *sigh* So yes, feel free to giggle at me...

Maybe next time I will put the mouse in the ring with the basenji instead...and if that fails the cat will be happy to do her job.


No comments:

Post a Comment