Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Mornings...bah!

For some reason the dynamic duo has been asking for their morning potty break and the consequent breakfast earlier and earlier...perhaps it is the change in the light as daybreak sneaks in between the blinds earlier these days.

The other day Watson woke up at 4:30 am and tried to insist on breakfast time...I told him it was to early and he came back under the blankets. Only to get back up at 5:00 am and this time he managed to disturb the sleepy pei as well and convince her to join his quest.

So in order to preserve some sleep for my better half I got up and relocated downstairs with the dogs... I refused to feed them breakfast before 6:00 am though. Instead I curled up on the Futon and waited for time to pass...and the dogs they curled up next to me and were fast asleep within minutes >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment