Friday, May 24, 2013

Picture Time: The "We found yet another dog park" Edition

So last week my friend Shari showed me another one of the dog parks that dot Dane County.

I decided that today was the day to go and try it out with the Curly Tails. They loved this one...even though there were not as many dogs to play with as there usually are at the park we regularly go to. I think they liked the fact that this one had lots of trees.

So thank you Shari you made the Curly Tails very happy!

Menchi was rolling in the grass with happy!

Hey, mom, I think she may be possessed...

You feeling all right there?

Jogging Shar Pei and statuary Basenji

In the tall grass

Zoomies

Trees, and grass, and a river, oh my!

Checking out the water

Fearless Explorers

More exploration

Break Time

Where is he?

Cool grass on a warm day is your friend.

Happy!

Shar Pei with scenery.

There is something in the tall grass...

Look I are a handsome boy!

Nope not getting in the wet stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment