Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Chicago Land Edition

So this last Saturday it was time for our annual meetup with other crazy dog people we met over the internet...more specifically people that I met through Chaz. This was our third year running and we had quite the turn out. There were 11 humans and 13 dogs present this time.

Unfortunately I managed to catch a cold and was sick the entire weekend...I am still trying to get rid of the plague as we speak in fact.

The other fly in the ointment was that it rained pretty much the entire time of our dog park trip. Only one brave soul broke out her camera to get a few pictures, and Watson managed to avoid having his presence documented completely.

We did have an awesome breakfast/brunch with everyone though...that alone would have been worth the trip. It was that delicious :)

I took a few pictures of the aftermath or the hike at the hotel room... so that is all I really have of this year's Chaz festivities.

There is always next year though :)

On the bed after a good rubdown with a warm towel.
The sandman cometh...
...and she is out...
ZZZZZZZZZ...
This couch matches my coloring...
Self appointed door guard...
Moar naps...
Watson watches the world go by...
Enough with the pictures already....
How can I stop when he is so handsome?

No comments:

Post a Comment