Sunday, May 15, 2016

Picture Time: The at the Dog Park with Friends Edition

Today we decided to take advantage of the nice weather and met up with some friends from the Kennel Club at one of our favorite Dog Parks. The Curly Tails had a blast, and I think Watson has a new girlfriend ;)

It was his first meeting of Zoe the Corgi and they really clicked. Zoe is a flirt though so she has another boyfriend or two on the side :D

The cast of characters for today's outing:

The Zoe!

A sweet, and incredibly fun little dog that belongs to a dear friend of ours. We met through one of the classes I taught at the club and Zoe and her human have been my buds ever since.







Indiana Jones!

Also affectionately known as Indy, this beautiful English Setter boy is another puppy I was privileged to have in my puppy classes. He also has awesome owners that I am glad to call my friends.






The Curly Tails!

These two do not need an intro...you guys know them well :)

As usual Menchi is running down a Watson!



The festivities...

A meeting of the minds...

Basenji will run!


Derptastic!
Sometimes your legs are too short and stubby to save you!
Shar Pei in mid-gallop

He is a majestic beast!
Zoe is a little Tart...she was flirting with Watson a few moments earlier...

No comments:

Post a Comment