Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I did with my day off this week...

I once again left my poor curly tails home alone today...

...but it was for a good cause!

I am part of a couple of different online forums. One of them is a basenji breed related forum. One of the little dogs there was in trouble and needed help getting to a new home. So along with another member I got to be his chauffeur through the wilds of WI and into IL and IN where he was safely placed with his new owner whom he traveled the rest of the way to his new home in MI with :)


Meet Diesel... a gorgeous, one year old basenji! He was a wonderful traveler and is a sweet little soul.





Wish him good luck in his new home!

2 comments:

  1. He really is gorgeous! I've seen some of the updates on FB, and it's great to know this is working out. No way should Diesel have gone to a shelter, nut uh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a real sweetheart. He was such a good boy for the trip.
      He is also doing very well in his new home so far. I has an email yesterday from Dave (the new owner) and Diesel and the resident B Pipet hit it off really well. They play like they have known each other for years :)

      Delete