Monday, July 28, 2014

Picture Time: The fantastic July weather edition

So the weather was unbelievably nice for a late July day this afternoon. So I, and the Curly Tails headed for the park. I am very much a mild to moderate temperature type girl. Scorching heat and humidity do not do me well...so a 75 degree day with a light breeze is heaven :)

There I had a bit of a disagreement with the camera...I am not sure if the problem is me or if something is amiss with the camera itself. There was some trouble with focusing. I think I got at least a few share worthy pictures though.

We saw the most gorgeous dog at the park. He was a mix of German Shepherd and Bloodhound. He was tall and hound looking, but much more lightly built than a Bloodhound and with less excess skin. I wish I could have gotten a picture of him...
 

They are having a meeting...it's a secret!
It is hard to be so good looking!
Shar Pei with Basenji in the background...
Taking time out to smell the flowers.
How can you not fall in love with that face?

She loves to lay in the cool grass and roll about.



Sometimes I wonder if he is in fact a cleverly disguised goat!
Always on the move...

2 comments:

  1. When I went out to get my lunch today, I actually got outside and was CHILLY! Yes, July 29th and I was chilly. Holy Moly, how great is that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...it's fantastic! I could totally get used to this kind of weather :D

      Delete