Monday, September 17, 2012

In which Watson amazes and astounds...

We had a plumber come into the house today as we were blessed with a bit of a plumbing emergency.

The dogs as always were thrilled to have a new person to poke at. The guy took their attention in good humor. He had never seen a basenji before and I mentioned to him to keep an eye out as Watson is a bit mischievous.

Menchi watched from the living room and Watson of course was right up in the man's business supervising.

I went and was working on some stuff in the kitchen.

Suddenly I hear the guy go "Hey!" and start laughing... I came into the living room to find Mr Watson on the couch with a screwdriver that he had poached from the plumber and dragged off. The man was pretty entertained by the whole thing. He was amazed when I told him that this is not an isolated thing. I mentioned that as a puppy Watson regularly stole Sabe's wallet and tried to make off with it :D

That's my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment